This is a crazy delicious corn dip from Half Baked Harvest. You won't need a meal after this because you'll be stuffed from stuffing your face.
1. Mix the spices. In a bowl, combine the chili powder, paprika, cayenne, and a pinch of salt.
2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add the corn, garlic, 1 teaspoon of the spice mix, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the corn is softened, 5 minutes.
3. Reduce the heat to low. Mix in the cream cheese until melted and creamy. Stir in the sour cream. Cook until warmed throughout. If desired, thin the dip with milk.
4. In a separate skillet, melt the butter until golden. Mix in 3 teaspoons of the spice mix, plus a pinch of chili flakes and salt. Cook another minute, then remove from the heat.
5. Mix the mayo and lime juice with a pinch of salt in separate bowl.
6. Spoon the dip into a wide serving bowl. Drizzle the mayo and spicy butter over the corn. Sprinkle on the cheese and cilantro. Serve with lots of chips for scooping