Also Known as "Bitchin Sauce"
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1/3 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- fresh lime juice from 1 or 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos (or tamari/soy sauce)
- 1 or 2 jalapeños
- 3 yellow peppers (also known as banana peppers or wax peppers. Not bell peppers)
- 4 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- a few dashes of cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 avocado
- add any extra spices to your liking
- add water to thin the mixture out to your liking
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend/process until smooth and creamy. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers.