1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss together the asparagus, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Roll the pastry sheets out on a floured surface and cut into 8 squares. Place a piece of brie on each square and then add a handful of asparagus. Take 2 corners of the pastry and wrap up and over the asparagus to enclose (see above photo). Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining squares. Brush each pastry with egg. Transfer to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, melt together the honey, butter, and thyme in a small saucepan over low heat.
5. Serve the pastries warm, drizzled with thyme honey and crushed red pepper.
Recipe from Half Baked Harvest
Leave a Reply.
I started this blog so that I could document and share my adventures in travel, photography, food and the things that inspired me. It's a work in progress as are most things in life.