- 1¼ cups white and/or black sesame seeds
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup unsalted, roasted peanuts
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup honey (4 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 8"x8" glass dish with parchment paper, leaving a generous overhang on all sides. Mix sesame seeds, coconut, peanuts, and salt in a large bowl. Mix honey, peanut butter, and vanilla in a small bowl. Add to sesame seed mixture and mix well.
- Scrape mixture into prepared baking dish; press firmly into an even layer. Bake until golden brown around the edges, 20–25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool until firm, 30–40 minutes. Lift out of baking dish (if it starts to crumble, let cool longer) and cut into 16 bars. Let cool completely.
- Do Ahead: Bars can be made 3 days ahead. Store tightly wrapped at room temperature.