- 2-4 cups shredded chicken
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/3 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives, rough chop.
- 1 12-ounce jar julienned sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and gently rinsed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (optional) I don't like pine nuts. The flavor is oftentimes overwhelming.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white or red wine vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
In a jar or bowl, combine/whisk all dressing ingredients. Whisk until well blended and set aside.
In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients except for the avocado Pour dressing half of the dressing over the top, then toss well to combine. Gently fold in the avocado once the salad has been covered in dressing.
Add more dressing if needed.